Bidcactus Is Rip Off Anyone Can Pay The BBB And Be "acreddited"
With hundreds of complaints on multiple sites http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bidcactus-c239430.html, Bidcactus.com has to be one of the biggest and most proliferated auction scams in existence today.Upon Closer review and examination it has been determined that Bidcactus.com is indeed utilizing the 7 dollar swoopo clone script that was readily available from ebay.com.
That script has, an autobidder built in to bid against flesh and blood players so anyone bidding on bidcactus.com is actually bidding against the computer. This would only make sense as there are hundreds if not thousands of complaints littered across the web attesting to this fact, from people spending hundreds of dollars and couldn't even win a curling iron to savvy bidders who quickly realized, something just wasn't right with the auctions being operated by bidcactus.com. We would warn any and all bidders to steer clear of this site and if anyone tells you that it is because of the amount of traffic to the site as to why it is difficult to win, they are just flat out lieing to you. You cant win because there is an autobidder installed in there script, it is common knowledge in the auction community and it is not disclosed anywhere on there site.
Bidcactus is about as dishonest as they come and anyone who supports them is in league with them and this is a fact.We would be delighted to hear your experiences with bidcactus.com and any other auction that you may have participated in.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Penny Auctions
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!! I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "They asked for 6 months to right my yard. I gave them 1 year. They didn't control the weeds. They didn't control fungus. Now my yard is dying off because..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."