With hundreds of complaints on multiple sites http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bidcactus-c239430.html, Bidcactus.com has to be one of the biggest and most proliferated auction scams in existence today.Upon Closer review and examination it has been determined that Bidcactus.com is indeed utilizing the 7 dollar swoopo clone script that was readily available from ebay.com.
That script has, an autobidder built in to bid against flesh and blood players so anyone bidding on bidcactus.com is actually bidding against the computer. This would only make sense as there are hundreds if not thousands of complaints littered across the web attesting to this fact, from people spending hundreds of dollars and couldn't even win a curling iron to savvy bidders who quickly realized, something just wasn't right with the auctions being operated by bidcactus.com. We would warn any and all bidders to steer clear of this site and if anyone tells you that it is because of the amount of traffic to the site as to why it is difficult to win, they are just flat out lieing to you. You cant win because there is an autobidder installed in there script, it is common knowledge in the auction community and it is not disclosed anywhere on there site.
Bidcactus is about as dishonest as they come and anyone who supports them is in league with them and this is a fact.We would be delighted to hear your experiences with bidcactus.com and any other auction that you may have participated in.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Penny Auctions
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "In the Fall of 2014 we furnished an apt. completely through City Furniture. We spent thousands of dollars to fill five rooms. The sales people are outgoing, positive..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."