I WATCHED FOR A WHILE, STUDIED BEHAVIORS OF BIDDERS AND PRICES PAID FOR ITEMS OVER 3 DAYS ON AND OFF.I GAVE IT A TRY.

MY "GUESSTIMATES" WERE PROVING ACCURATE. JUST WHEN I SHOULD HAVE WON THE AUCTION OR AT LEAST MADE IT CONTINUE... MY BID ... SOMEHOW...DIDNT GET COUNTED AND THE NEXT BID WON.

I CALLED AND COMPLAINED POLITELY, EXPLAINING IN DETAIL WHAT HAPPENED. THEY SAID I HADNT MADE A BID FOR OVER 40 SECONDS ! THATS ODD BECAUSE THERES A BID COUNTER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU TO SEE YOUR BIDS BEING COUNTED AT .75 CENTS APIECE. IT COUNTED MY BIDS !

YET DID NOT ACCEPT MY LAST (WINNING) BID.

COINCIDENCE ?I THINK NOT

Had an Experience with Bidcactus?

Comments

bentman

uh... no

Probably had something to do with your internet connection. Don't wait to SNIPE bidders, or you will get beat. They make programs that wait until the last second for that purpose.

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more